Fully Funded Training for those working from home or heading a remote or Hybrid Team.
Businesses: -Discover our extensive knowledge in introducing a hybrid working pattern for your team, running effective Hybrid meetings and heading a team of Hybrid workers
Remote Employees: Discover the benefits and pitfalls of working from home and how to overcome them, as well as links to employment sites and introductions to agnostic work from home.
Course commences Thursday October 20th
Time : 9.30-10.30 Every Thursday for 10 weeks
Queries to : Dora@enterprisingmonaghan.ie
What will you gain from this course?
- An understanding of the benefits of remote working for both an employer and an employee.
- Knowledge on how to make that step towards being a remote employee.
- Tools to lead in a Hybrid world.
- how to land that remote job.
- Policies and Procedures to set up your structure going forward.
- Aspects of Health and Safety you need to Know.
- Tips, tricks and guides on how to get the most out of technology while remote working.
- A range of options and principles to consider when designing and implementing your Hybrid/Remote working policy.
- An opportunity to come together in small groups and reflect on the learning to date, and also introduce any real-life challenges or opportunities.
Also included are one to one mentor services to help you compile your charter, retain your team or get that remote job.
This is an Enterprise Ireland Fully Funded Training course.
On completion you will receive a certificate in Remote Success training.